Belmont Neighbourhood Centre, the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) and Hunter Water are joining forces to hold a free expo to help the community with their energy and water bills, housing problems, overdue fines, legal and financial issues, and more.
If you are struggling with your bills and need some assistance, this expo will provide information on different agencies who can assist you.
Who will be there?
- Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON)
- Hunter Water
- Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Compass Housing
- Legal Aid
- Financial Counselling Hunter Valley and Eastlakes Family Support
- Hunter Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service
- NSW Fair Trading – details on your rights, scams, traders, and more
- Revenue NSW – help with outstanding fines
- St Vincent de Paul
Where: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre 359 Pacific Highway Belmont North
When: Wednesday 21 March 2018 9.00 am to 3.00 pm