Learn Strategies and skills to improve parent-teen relationships
A program for parents and carers brought to you by Allambi care and BNC.
To download the full flyer, click here.
Participants will learn:
- Some common ground shared by parents & reasonable expectations to have about adolescents and their behavior
- New understanding of adolescents
- a three option model and flow chart for decision making
- self-checking first, for parents
- building relationships with your teenager and making the best of you non-crisis conversations with them
- skills for tough conversations, for handling those problems you just can’t ignore
The facilitator for this course is Michael Burke, who works as a adolescent and family counselor in the east Lake Mac Area.
To book your place, give Michael a call on 0408 474 602
An end to the arguing and yelling
It Saved our lives
Simple, sane, effective