Do you have questions about using public transport?
Mercy Services will be visiting Belmont Neighbourhood Centre to provide group training to increase your confidence in using public transport.
This training is for residents of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie who may be lacking confidence or experience, who need some assistance to get started, or re-started as a public transport passenger.
Some of the topics will include:
- How to apply for, use and top up your opal card
- transport information – bus Routes, reading timetables and bus stops
- Safety, wheelchair accessability and pram friendly busses
- Identifying barriers to using public transport
- Seniors, concessions and student cards
When: Wednesday 22nd November, @ 11am
Where: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre, 359 pacific Highway, Belmont North
Bookings: call BNC on 4947 0031 to book in.
For more information, download the flyer here.