Tuning In To Teens – 6 week parenting course, back by popular demand.
Michael from Allambi Care is running Tuning In To Teens again, due to continued interest from the community.
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your teen?
• be better at understanding your teen?
• help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behavioral problems in your teen?
• teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence. Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
• are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
• have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
• are more able to cope when upset or angry
• have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
• have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
• have greater career success
• emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
6 week program starting Thursday 24th October
Time: 10am—12 noon
For more information and to book, contact Michael Burke on 0408 474 602
Brought to you by Belmont Neighbourhood Centre and Allambi Care